The crew options three gamers from the Trinbago Knight Riders who went by means of the group levels unbeaten earlier than capturing the title on Thursday (September 11), three members from Guyana Amazon Warriors, two gamers from the Jamaica Tallawahs and one every from the St Lucia Zouks, St Kitts & Nevis Patriots and the Barbados Tridents.
The selectors additionally picked one Caribbean and one abroad 12th man to spherical out the squad. The CPL 2020 concluded on Thursday with the Knight Riders bagging the title for the fourth time beating St Lucia Zouks.
Tom Moody, CPL 2020’s Director of International Cricket, stated: “After wholesome dialogue and debate the commentators have finalised what they imagine is an influence packed all-star XI from the Hero CPL 2020.
With a event dominated by world-class spin there was an abundance of riches, Imran Tahir once more proved a problem to all who got here his means. Kieron Pollard’s all-round abilities once more introduced some eye-catching performances, it was a straightforward choice to make him the captain after a flawless league stage,” stated Moody.
The crew of the event
1. Glenn Phillips (wk) – Jamaica Tallawahs
2. Sunil Narine – Trinbago Knight Riders
3. Shimron Hetmyer – Guyana Amazon Warriors
4. Nicholas Pooran – Guyana Amazon Warriors
5. Darren Bravo – Trinbago Knight Riders
6. Kieron Pollard (capt) – Trinbago Knight Riders
7. Mohammad Nabi – St Lucia Zouks
8. Jason Holder – Barbados Tridents
9. Rayad Emrit – St Kitts & Nevis Patriots
10. Imran Tahir – Guyana Amazon Warriors
11. Mujeeb ur Rahman – Jamaica Tallawahs
12. Scott Kuggelejin – St Lucia Zouks
13. Keemo Paul – Guyana Amazon Warriors
Get breaking information alerts.
You have already subscribed