Although Delhi suffered their first lack of the season, there was some solace for Rabada, who claimed two wickets, conceding simply 21 runs at an financial system charge of 5.Three to go stage with Kings XI Punjab’s Shami’s tally of seven wickets.
Due to a greater financial system charge, Rabada took the lead within the bowling charts with seven wickets in three matches (6.25 financial system charge) versus Shami (seven wickets in three video games at financial system charge of seven.45).
Chennai Super Kings pacer Sam Curran (5 wickets in three video games), Royal Challengers Bangalore spinner Yuzvendra Chahal (5 wickets in three matches) and Mumbai Indians’ Trent Boult (5 wickets in three matches) are the following three prime wicket-takers.
Here is the listing of the highest 5 wicket takers of IPL 2020 after Match 11:
1. Kagiso Rabada (DC) – 7 wickets (6.25 financial system charge)
2. Mohammad Shami (KXIP) – 7 wickets (7.45 financial system charge)
3. Sam Curran (CSK) – 5 wickets (7.33 financial system charge)
4. Yuzvendra Chahal (RCB) – 5 wickets (7.58 financial system charge)
5. Trent Boult (MI) – 5 wickets (7.67 financial system charge)
Meanwhile, KL Rahul continues to carry the lead within the Orange Cap race as not one of the DC and SRH batsmen had been near his tally of 222 runs in three matches. Rahul has up to now scored 100 and a half century for KXIP and sits on the prime of the charts within the listing of main run scorers.
The KXIP skipper is adopted by teammate Mayank Agarwal (221 runs in Three matches), CSK’s’ Faf du Plessis (173 runs in Three matches), Rajasthan Royals’ Sanju Samson (159 runs in 2 matches) and RCB’s AB de Villiers (134 runs in Three matches).
Here are the highest 5 run-getters in IPL 2020 after Match 11:
1. KL Rahul (KXIP) – 222 runs (111.00 common)
2. Mayank Agarwal (KXIP) – 221 runs (73.60 common)
3. Faf du Plessis (CSK) – 173 runs (86.50 common)
4. Sanju Samson (RR) – 159 runs (79.50 common)
5. Ab de Villiers (RCB) – 134 runs (67.00 common)
As for crew standings after Tuesday’s match, Delhi Capitals dropped to the second spot within the factors desk – behind Rajasthan Royals – with two wins from three matches. Royal Challengers Bangalore are on the third spot with 4 factors from three video games.
Rajasthan Royals, will look to assert prime spot after they lock horns with seventh-placed Kolkata Knight Riders on the Dubai International Cricket Stadium on Wednesday (September 30).
Get breaking information alerts.
You have already subscribed